Thursday, May 12, 2011

Did Jesus Teach One Law?

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” -Matthew 28:19-20

I don't normally create a blog post just to draw attention to another blog post, but this one is different. I just finished teaching a 15-week course at my congregation called Discipleship and the Torah. The course is based on a series of blogs I posted here called What Did Jesus Teach the Gentiles to Obey. I thought that running the blog material through a live class with interactive students (including people accessing the class via mp3 recordings) would come to at least some different conclusions or perhaps present some different insights.

The class didn't disappoint and I think it was a rewarding experience for those who participated.

I shared the class conclusions on my congregation's blog and wanted to make sure that the people who follow my personal blog didn't miss out. Click the link to read Did Jesus Teach One Law for the Jew and Gentile.

Feel free to comment, but be polite.

No comments: